Transform Disengagement to Empowerment!
You’re exhausted and tired of leading a disengaged team. Their work matters to you but you don’t matter to them. You’re frustrated as their incompetence costs you your time and energy. You’ve tried everything but it doesn’t work. You feel lost and feel like a failure.
Invest in Your Authenticity
There’s a lot of pressure on you from the board to deliver results, but your team doesn’t understand this. You can’t be the pushy and demanding leader who demands without care and consideration but you can’t lose your job either. You don’t know who you are anymore.
Optimize Communication, Build Trust
You feel sad, lonely, and excluded. Your position has made your team judge you before they even had a chance to know you. You’re the boss so you’re supposed to be feared, leaving honest conversations a lost cause. You want to change this without sacrificing your role as a boss.
First thank you so much Nadine for this course. You shed the light on many important details we hadn’t thought of. Based on my experience, I felt I was very aligned with the concepts in the course, but I didn’t pay enough attention to details that matter. It was very important to know how to coach people, understand people, the intentions, the thoughts, everything that trigger their behaviors, their emotions. I was also very happy to find out that I have many things in common with the different behavioral styles. This is where I want myself to be. Moving forward, we need to make sure to use all the material and all the content that you provided so we can coach better our team. And I was really impressed by the impact that open-ended questions had on the team, which made them think more about the solution and allowed them to express themselves better. So I believe moving forward, we need to coach people, so they find their own ways.
I think that this training added to my knowledge and to my methods some important things. We always tend to see what other leaders are doing and how they are behaving and we tend to neglect ourselves. When we are in a certain situation and we experience a certain emotion, I believe that now (because I already started doing this) we will now start thinking “What triggered me? Why was I so much upset?”. And just by thinking about this, we immediately get into action to address things. Now I am starting really to analyze when I am facing a certain situation and even when I see someone sad, angry , happy, I started to think “What is his thought that is making him feel like this?”. Before this program I wasn’t so much focused on analyzing the thoughts behind the emotions.
Another thing that this added to me is that we tend to be so much directive, we forget that we really need to coach and we forget that we really need to let others discover their ways and analyze their ways to get to a solution. So this is also something that this program added to me. Thank You Nadine
This Program allowed me to go deep inside myself to better understand my behavior, my character and gave me the chance to stop, breathe and reflect on all this. Because usually, we wake up thinking of our problems and how to solve them and we end the day thinking of things we haven’t finished. It helped us remember that we need to stop and breathe so we can recharge and have the energy to enter the battle again.
How do you personally change? Now, when I face an obstacle, I have a different vision of looking at them to resolve them and thank you for that Nadine.
3 things that are very important from the training:
- Understanding ourselves and our emotions and the effect of our emotions on others. Also how important it is to mange your own emotions like when there are hard conversations and stressful situations which apply to ourselves and other team members. An how important it is to always listen and maintain a positive atmosphere within the team.
- We also learned to communicate effectively with team members and to understand the people in front of us, what they are thinking, their emotions, and this will help us better communicate with the team.
- We also understood the importance of our influence on other people and how important it is to listen, coach and mentor other people. We were doing this, but now we better see things and those situations and we better manage this. We were doing these without knowing why we are doing them, but now we see things more clearly. And I was reading that before we get the best out of others, its important to get the best out of ourselves. And in this course we learned that. Thank You Nadine. Really it helped us see things clearer and to better communicate with colleagues and people who work with us.
Executive & Leadership Coach
NLP Basic Practitioner
Mattone’s Leadership Enneagram Invetory (MLEI) – Certified
Embark on a Transformative Journey
Through our Individual and Team Coaching & Facilitation services at Coach Nadine Zeinoun Inc. we make transformation Possible & Pleasurable.
1. Transform Disengagement to Empowerment: Our coaching services focus on revitalizing disengaged individuals and teams, transforming them into empowered and motivated entities.
2. Unleash Your Authenticity: Through our tailored coaching programs, we empower you to embrace your authentic self, fostering genuine leadership that resonates with your unique strengths and values.
3. Optimize Communication & Build Trust: We provide targeted interventions to optimize communication within teams, establishing a trust-filled environment that promotes collaboration, innovation, and effective working relationships.
4. Lead to Success: Our coaching goes beyond setting and achieving goals; it’s about navigating the path to success, ensuring sustainable growth, and surpassing expectations.
5. Enhance Your Leadership Presence: Experience a profound enhancement in your leadership presence as we work together to shape a future where your leadership is synonymous with inspiration and impactful influence.